What type of pool is right for you?
- Quick installation (3-5 days)
- Permanent home improvement that can be customized to compliment your home and your lifestyle
- Proven product with factory controlled quality
- Flexural strength that prevents cracking in freeze-thaw climates
- 17 times stronger than concrete
- Smooth finish means no skin abrasions
- Non-porous surface resists the problems associated with imbalanced water chemistry, requiring less chemical maintenance, labor, and electric and is algae resistant.
- Most pool options available: perimeter tile, inlayed tile, tile mosaics, Crystite® pool finishes, built-in water features like cascades and streams, fiber optic and LED lighting, vanishing edges, aromatherapy, and in-floor cleaning systems.
CON'S: Limited size and shapes.
ECO-AWARENESS: Fiberglass pools act as a natural insulator, requiring less electric/gas to heat the pool. Algae is less prone to attach to the smooth surface of a fiberglass pool, requiring less chemicals and maintenance.
BILLABLE MAINTENANCE: Chemicals, Electric Cost
MAINTENANCE COST FOR 10 YEARS: $4,200.00
PRO'S: Low initial cost.
- Temporary pools that puncture, rip, and tear.
- Liners must be periodically replaced.
ECO-AWARENESS: Steel panels and/or steel mesh/rebar can leech chemicals and rust into ground water. Damaged liners end up in landfills.
BILLABLE MAINTENANCE: Chemicals, Electrical Cost, Liner Replacement
MAINTENANCE COST FOR 10 YEARS: $11,500.00